Friday, November 11, 2011

What is Spiritual Knowledge?

Spiritual knowledge comes from having and knowing Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.  It is a deep yearning of His word and actions coming from what you learn.  I nor you can have spiritual knowledge based on someone else's spiritual journey.

      I personally believe that one must ask the Lord Jesus Christ into their heart.  To ask Him to forgive them of their past wrong-doings and to change themselves from the inside out by learning His Will for their life. From that point on ones Spiritual Journey begins and with daily studying you begin your library of Spiritual knowledge. 

     My daily walk is personal and often times challenging...but aren't the greatest things we work for usually the most rewarding?   I am so very THANKFUL to live where I can worship Jesus Christ in my heart publicly and willingly!!



No comments:

Google malware manager