Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesdays toon ~


The past two weeks I've kept my precious Jersey while her mom and dad worked. The hours we've spent together just bring back so many memories and take me to a place in my heart that I can't explain! It's a warm, reflecting time of all the moments that I had with my now grown babies!
Well today I was visited by my daughter-in-law, Julie and my two year old granddaughter Riley. Wow...the sweetness and energy Riley has is off the charts! Her mom is expecting baby Zoey in about 9 weeks and is worn out after their moving into the new house. It's hard for me to believe I am about to be the grandmother to 4 little girls! I thank God the "Empty Nest Syndrome" stage has passed and I've entered this season of my life! It's amazing. Little songs, sweet cries, the scent of babies and my Jaybugg (my oldest granddaughter) shouting and running, "MEME" when we get together. Now I know what that bumper sticker was all about that said, "If I knew my grandchildren where so much fun, I'd have had them first"!!




Today has been wonderful. Dinner consisted of chicken cordon bleu, vegetables with pasta. Ghirardelli brownies to boot for desert with Bret, Tink and Jamie. YUM!! Unfortunately as I close we are again under more severe weather & a tornado watch...ughhh!! I totally dislike Tennessee weather!





Goodnight my lovies!!

Google malware manager