Thursday, May 3, 2012


I have been so busy the last couple of days!! 
I've been taking Oprah's Life-class.  
WOW is it INSPIRATIONAL!!  I love her soul...just love it! 
 God is using this woman in so many ways! 




Yesterday my prize package arrived from Heidi Swapp.  Yippppeeeee!!  It's full of goodies to help me with my own life journal. I wanted to start creating but held off till my package came and WOW am I glad I did!!! 
 It's exciting too that so much of what I'm learning in her class with photography is going hand in hand with what we are learning in Oprah's Life-class!  Cool, eh!!  

So between the photography classes (3) over at Big Picture Classes.com, Oprah's class, and keeping Miss Jersey-girl....I've been a wee bit busy.  
It's just amazing to see how all this is coming together for my goal...
FLICK!!  

?

What's FLICK?  

You'll have to stay tuned to find out.  She's been in the works for over 4 years now!  I'm ready to breathe the final breath of life into her and let her spread her wings! (That was a hint)

ohhhh....and before I forget. Heidi recommends using  PersnicketyPrints.com and now I know why!  Go check them out! 
 If you use Instagram on your phone you can print these little babies off from this web site as well as 12 x 12 pages!!!  I'm thrilled she Heidi shared this as now I can print off those 1,000's of photos from my android~!  

I gotta get busy! muaaach~

     






No comments:

Google malware manager