Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Connor

So much a is going on inside my little abode it's crazy!  I'm ashamed that I still have two packages that were never mailed for Christmas and my butt should be ROYALLY kicked!  ugh!! 
I don't mind telling you (that's for Debbie, Daddy & Connie!) that I have the best and I do mean the best intentions sometimes and before I know it the time, day or event has passed me by and my "Good Intentions" are sitting in a box either by the door or in my truck.  Why oh why do I do this?   

Anyway... in my few minutes I have today to try to re-group and re-organize I have allowed time to update a few posts.  30 minutes maximum!!  The timer is honestly set as I have laundry going in both the washer and dryer, baby bibs soaking in the kitchen sink and dishes screaming out to me to be cleaned! HA!  Lets not even discuss the horrible disaster I created in the living room last night and left sitting there at 4am this morning.   Certainly it will find the vacuum or trashcan on its own, right?  

So to update number 1:  
CONNOR BRYAN STURGIS, my nephew

Connor has recently received his First Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.  I could not be more proud of his accomplishing this achievement!  The first time I saw Connor participate at Harmony Martial Arts the competition was being held at a local school in the gymnasium. There were SO many kids and adults in this program!!  

  I had literally just landed in Palm Beach and we headed straight there with my video camera fully charged.  The energy that Connor  had was so enthusiastic!  He had a certain number of boards to break, stances to perform and he was beaming from ear to ear!!  I cherish that memory of his face and knowing Aunt Bri was there to cheer him on!!  What a fantastic job he did too!  The hugs I received afterwards were wet, sweaty and most welcomed!!   

  Connor, I adore you.  Your dedication over the past years with Harmony Martial Arts is to be admired!!  (Love the younger pictures of you on their website too!)   You amaze me with your talent and strength!  Continue on the road of learning in all the ways you can and your Black Belt will be just one of the many, many awards to come your way!!  I love you kiddo!  Aunt Bri!  







No comments:

Google malware manager