Thursday, March 8, 2012

STOP JOSEPH KONY 2010!  


This video has gone viral in the last few days and its creator has a great idea on how to stop Joseph Kony.  A lot of people have stated via facebook/youtube that this problem is not our problem in the United States.  I disagree.  I believe that the United Nations was created to stop horrible people from creating horrible acts like this!  Therefore, as part of the United Nations this country certainly has a role!  Regardless of the UN....we should do all we can to stop this man from hurting, killing and making sex slaves out of these children.  It breaks my heart to think things like this go on in the world...but this is proof it does.  In my opinion he is another Hitler.  I will do my part in my community by obtaining this kit and helping to get this ICC #1 Criminal in the WORLD arrested.   


Other related articles of  Joseph Knoy and his Lords Resistant Army (LRA) 
*The Bizarre and Horrifying Story of the Lord's Resistance Army - The Atlantic
*International Criminal Court
*'Kony 2012' viral video by Invisible Children stirs debate
*Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

No comments:

Google malware manager