Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jersey's almost 1 !

It's so hard to believe that in less than a week Miss Jersey will be celebrating her 1st birthday!  Where does the time go?  I'm so very, very thankful that I've had this last year to spend with her on a pretty much daily basis.  Watching her learn to hold her bottle, find her fingers and toes, say Dada, then Mama.... Me Me hasn't come out of that little mouth yet....doing flash cards, reading, watching videos, learning who the Bubble Guppies, Dive Ollie Dive, Umizoomi and so many other new characters are on television and Nick Jr.  Funny thing is she loves the local part of our Comcast cable where it has animal adoptions.  Turn it to the cats and she squeals with delight!!  It's been a magical 11 3/4 months.  I'm emotional now and can't imagine how emotional I'll be on her birthday!  lol  silly meme, i know!
  Today's gift to me was finding her 5th tooth is just about to pop thru.  She just got her 3rd and 4th over the weekend (her two top teeth).  It's exciting to journal all these days for her!  She has no idea how much this time has helped Meme heal physically, emotionally and spiritually!!  I love each of my granddaughters.  I've just had the chance to spend so much time with Jersey one on one like I did early on with Jaylen when she was an infant. 
I love you little Miss!  I can't wait to celebrate with you and the entire family next weekend!  More-so, I can't wait to celebrate new things you learn as you become a toddler!   



No comments:

Google malware manager