Friday, April 8, 2011

APRIL 8th

First of all I have to start today with a HUGE~~

HAPPY,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my daddy!  

celebrating Daddy's 73rd B'day a week early

You are the rock of this family!
You have been so understanding as I've encountered all this crappy pain!  
Saying, " I Love You" doesn't seem to be saying enough!! 
Daddy, I've been accused of being a "2nd" you and I wear that proudly!! 
by that I mean, strong & stubborn, yet caring and giving!
I wouldn't trade you for any other Dad in the world!!
THANK YOU for all you do and have done for me in my 47 years.  
THANK YOU for being the dad, father & POP that you are!
THANK YOU for never giving up on me, even when I wanted too!
THANK YOU for giving me life!
I hope the genetics run in the family and I look this good at 73 (in the female version) as you do!!!
again, 
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE YOU!
Bri

   

No comments:

Google malware manager