Monday, October 17, 2011

Harvest Time at Walden Farms
It started with us taking our kids to what was "The Pumpkin Patch" back in 1995 and is now one of the biggest Fall events in our area known as Waldens Farm. It really hits a place in my soul as I see them carrying on a family tradition now with their kids!  Hay-rides, face painting, hot apple cider, going through the corn maze, feeding the multitude of animals and of course picking out that perfect pumpkin! Fall in certainly in the air here in Middle Tennessee.  The leaves are changing the moon, brighter than normal, fills the sky with its brilliant hue.  I absolutely love this season! Its always been a time of reflection for me ~ what the year has held and preparing for the upcoming holidays.  
Fall ~ a time for leaving the past behind, make preparations for the winter and looking forward to Spring ~ full of hope, with child-like anticipation.  

 Jerseys first pumpkin

 Cousin Jaxon posing for his 1st Birthday picture

 Jaylen growing up sooo fast!

 I adore the many expressions that Jersey has!






After spending the evening with the kids at Waldens Farm, Jaylen stayed another night with Meme!! Yeah!  She wanted to get into the dress-up box and surprise Uncle Bret.  We decided she was an older Marilyn Monroe who had terrible teeth!


She absolutely adores her Uncle! 

I cherish the time I get with Jaylen.  There's just something about the first grandchild that holds a place in your heart!  She's my bugg!!

No comments:

Google malware manager